Tuesday, August 14, 2012

1 Month Post OP

Whaddupp..

It has been 4 weeks since the surgery. Time has flown by! Progress is coming along swimmingly. I am riding the bike (hills included), as well as the elliptical on easy. I have been on some weight machines like the leg press, but nothing to serious yet. My leg muscles are starting to show some shape! The PT tested my strength the other day and he said I was coming along, but still had some work to do. My balance is good, no problems there. Swimming is allowed now that the scars are healed. Also, my leg no longer feels likes its going to buckle. I have actually been playing field hockey (minus the running part).
Pain wise - there is none. I used to have pain at night, but that has disappeared. No more Advil.
Brace wise - I wear it all the time still, including nights. 6 weeks is normally when you can stop wearing it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment