Monday, October 1, 2012

Goal Crushed.

So... 3 month check up today, all hope gone.
The surgeon told me that it would be impossible to return to sports before 6 months. However, my PT told me that the test to get cleared starts at 4 months? So, I'm pretty confused.
I understand that I won't be returning for my senior season of field hockey, but at least I'll still be able to play indoor field hockey!
He told me that I do have minor swelling that should have disappeared awhile ago. He suggested to take 2 Aleeves twice a day for 2 weeks. Bring on the pills.

So overall, I'm a little bummed, but I know its for the best. I wouldn't want to screw up my college seasons because I was too anxious to play. So... I'll just continue to gain my muscle and strength back.
Till next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment