Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 6 and 7

Monday - Day 6 - July 23. 2012

Today I had my post-op appointment with the surgeon. Nothing special happened. He changed my steri-strips and adjusted my brace to 80 degrees (before it was at 60 degrees)

Pain wise it's getting a little frustrating. I am so tired from not being able to sleep at night. I expected the pain to subside, but right now it's a pretty constant "5" (on a scale of 1 to 10), even when I take percocet or advil. Hopefully by the end of this week, it will fade...

Tuesday - Day 7 - July 24. 2012

2nd PT today. It was a lot of fun actually.. now that I can actually walk without extreme pain. For the past week I have had no quad strength. A couple days ago I started to work on getting some back. At PT he had me do over 60 leg raises that really worked my knee strength. I thought I wouldn't be able to do it at first, but low and behold, I did (took a lot of concentration). Hopefully I'll be able to lift my leg pain free soon.

My range of motion as also improve too!
4 degrees shy of full extension
112 degrees for flexion

No comments:

Post a Comment